Building trust is a cornerstone to 6Dynamix Inc.’s (6DI) operations. Therefore, 6Dynamix Inc. (6DI) is committed to protecting your privacy and share your concerns about the protection of your personal information. As a result, we have created this policy, which has been developed pursuant to the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Who we are
Our website address is https://sixdynamix.com
What Is Considered Personal Information
Personal information includes not only a person’s full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, but also any other information about them, such as travel habits and hospitality needs. Business contact information (the content of normal business cards) is not considered personal information.
Why We Collect and Use Personal Information
If you are a Client/Artist, 6DI will have some basic personal information for the purpose of representing the Client/Artist. It is understood that much of this information is private, which is why 6DI collects personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with Client/Artist and to provide ongoing service. For example, in order to contract a performance, 6DI requires commercial and personal information for both the Artist and the Purchaser. In the case of the Artist we only include commercial information that is necessary in the contract process. In the case of the Purchaser, we include business addresses, phone/fax numbers and e-mail address.
- To manage and develop 6DI business and operations. 6DI maintains a record of the contracts negotiated in the past (including offers, settlements, ticket counts). This occurs for the Client/Artist’s benefit. For example, 6DI will refer to previous contracts when negotiating future deals to ensure that the most appropriate deal is made (based on history). This information is for internal use only and would only be released to Client/Artist or Client/Artist duly appointed representatives upon request.
- To promote and advance the careers of 6DI Clients/Artists. Information about Clients/Artists is collected for use in promotional activities coordinated by 6DI or for artist website settings, or for distribution to media.
- To inform Purchasers about 6DI organization and its Clients/Artists. Occasionally, 6DI will circulate to various distribution lists material published by 6DO concerning news of Clients/Artists and news about the organization. These circulations are done on an “opt-out” subscriber basis, and each circulation contains information on how to “unsubscribe”, or cease receiving this type of material.
When Do We Disclose Personal Information
6DI may disclose a Client’s/Artist’s personal information to:
- a company engaged in a contract to employ the Artist; or
- an individual employed by 6DI to perform functions on its behalf, such as research or data processing; or
We routinely disclose information to promoters and others in connection with operations to manage or book Clients/Artists. Where disclosures are made in the ordinary course of our business the Client/Artist is usually aware of and has consented to such disclosure, or the disclosure occurs in circumstances where consent can be implied due to the nature of the activity and the circumstances of the engagement with the Client/Artist.
Where disclosure is made outside the ordinary course of business or in unusual circumstances, 6DI would seek the express consent from the Client/Artist, and require the other party to use the information only for the purpose for which it is disclosed and to maintain the information subject to privacy practices and procedures which are consistent with this policy.
We may also disclose your information as required or permitted by applicable law.
How We Collect Personal Information
Usually, information is collected directly from our Clients/Artists. Information is also collected from managers, promoters, business managers, accountants, and others associated with our Clients/Artists. Certain information is collected from publicly available sources.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, 6DI:
- will not collect, use or disclose Client/Artist’s personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with Client/Artist consent;
- will protect Client/Artist’s personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- will protect the confidentiality of Client/Artists’s personal information when dealing with other organizations;
- will strive to keep Client/Artist’s personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for purposes identified above; and
- will honour any request Client/Artist may make for access to their personal information, pursuant to applicable law.
Access to My Personal Information
Any Client/Artist can request access to your personal information to verify, update, or correct it, and to have any obsolete personal information removed. The Client/Artist can also request to review any of their personal information that 6DI has retained and how it has been used.
Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided 6DI can authenticate Client/Artist’s identity, they will be given reasonable access to their personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.
Client/Artist can also request to change their preferences regarding how their information is used or disclosed, or communicate their desire not to receive any further communication from 6DI.
We have appointed a privacy officer who can be contacted by mail at 1432 Columbia Cr, Burlington, ON L7M 3G5 or by telephoning 905-635-2859 and asking for the chief privacy officer. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, contact us. Further information is available on request.
Contact, Join Roster and Share Offer Forms
6DI keeps form submissions for up to six months for customer service purposes only. We do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically
Like many other web sites, 6DI website automatically collects certain non-personal information regarding web site users that does not identify a specific individual. Examples include the computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, the IP address of associated Internet Service Provider, the date and time the web site is accessed, the internet address of the website from which your session linked directly to the web site, the operating system used, the sections of the web site visited, the web site pages read and images viewed, and the content downloaded from the web site. This non-personal information is used for web site and system administration purposes and to improve the web site.
Links To Other Websites